School Supplies / Uniform Policy
Each student at Frankford is required to have the following list of supplies. Some of these supplies will need to be replenished on an “as needed basis” through the year. The supplies are:
- 1 three-inch binder (any color is fine)
- 1 pack of binder divider tabs
- 1 glue stick
- I pack of colored pencils
- 1 pack of wide rule loose-leaf paper (needs to be 3-hole punched and will need to be replenished during the year)
- 1 three-ring pencil case (to attach inside the binder)
- 2 highlighters (any color)
- 5 pens (blue or black ink only)
- 5 pencils
- 1 red pen
- 1 portable USB flash drive
- Agenda book/weekly calendar
- 2 spiral notebooks (3-hole punched)
- 1 small pencil sharpener (that will fit into the pencil case)
Our regular school uniform consists of a red, blue or gold golf shirt with black or tan pants or skirts (knee length) for all 10th, 11th, and 12th graders. All 9th graders must wear a gray golf shirt with black or tan pants/skirts. A valid student ID is also part of the uniform and must be worn all day.
School shirts and gym uniforms are available to be purchased in the Frankford High School store. Regular school golf shirts are available for $10 a piece. Gym shirts and shorts are $10 a piece.
Please note that jeans or denim of any kind are not permitted to be worn as part of the school uniform. Open toed shoes, heels, flip flops, sandals, slides, slippers are not permitted to be worn in school. Only shoes and sneakers are permitted.