School Registration Options
- Contact the Office of Student Enrollment
- By phone by calling our school secretary Ms. Ginyard at 215-400-7200 between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- In-person appointment only at the Education Center (440 N. Broad St.) on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Contactless drop-box at the Education Center, 440 N. Broad St.
To schedule an in-person appointment, or submit additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents: If you have set up your Parent and Family Portal Account, you have realtime access to your child’s grades.
Check out how to navigate the system by viewing this link: Campus Parent Stepper
Parent and Family Technology Support Centers
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- South Philadelphia High School – 2101 South Broad Street
- Fitzpatrick Annex Building (rear of Fitzpatrick Elementary School) – 4101 Chalfont Drive, Philadelphia PA 19154
- Martin Luther King High School – 6100 Stenton Avenue; Philadelphia, PA 19138
The Technology Department will be open form 8:00 to 12:30 everyday!
- Please make sure to complete the Student Tech Form before coming to the office (Can be found on your Team Classroom).
- Bring any broken technology with you so that we can repair or give you a replacement.
- Make sure that you have
- A note from your teacher
- Your student ID
How to Support Your Child and Our School:
Parent Help Line:
(215) 400-4000 – For questions about anything that affects your child’s education.
(800) 447-1169 – If your child does not have adequate access in school to a required textbook
Citizen Crime Commission Tip line:
Toll free (877) 345-TIPS – To report crimes in our community.
To report bullying, violence, harassment, and threats. This line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
NOTE: This is the number to the School District of Philadelphia office.