Parent and Family Technology Support Centers
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- South Philadelphia High School – 2101 South Broad Street
- Fitzpatrick Annex Building (rear of Fitzpatrick Elementary School) – 4101 Chalfont Drive, Philadelphia PA 19154
- Martin Luther King High School – 6100 Stenton Avenue; Philadelphia, PA 19138
School Registration Options
- Online at this link
- By phone by calling our school secretary Ms. Ginyard at 215-400-7200 between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- In-person appointment only at the Education Center (440 N. Broad St.) on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Contactless drop-box at the Education Center, 440 N. Broad St.
To schedule an in-person appointment, or submit additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Starting Monday, November 30th:
- Mondays – Thursdays, we will be distributing Chromebooks for students that are still in need.
- Please report to student entrance from 9am – 12pm. in order to pick up a device.
How to Support Your Child and Our School:
Parent Help Line:
(215) 400-4000 – For questions about anything that affects your child’s education.
(800) 447-1169 – If your child does not have adequate access in school to a required textbook
Citizen Crime Commission Tip line:
Toll free (877) 345-TIPS – To report crimes in our community.
To report bullying, violence, harassment, and threats. This line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
NOTE: This is the number to the School District of Philadelphia office.