From Monday, September 21st to Thursday, September 24th we will be distributing Chromebooks for students that are still in need.
Please report to the 5000 door in the front of the school building from 10am – 1pm. in order to pick up a device.
Registration for K-12 students resumes on Monday, August 17th.
There will be four options to complete registration:
- Online at this link
- By phone by calling our school secretary Ms. Ginyard at 215-400-7200 between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- In-person appointment only at the Education Center (440 N. Broad St.) on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Contactless drop-box at the Education Center, 440 N. Broad St.
To schedule an in-person appointment, or submit additional questions, please email email@example.com.
- South Philadelphia High School – 2101 South Broad Street
- Fitzpatrick Annex Building (rear of Fitzpatrick Elementary School) – 4101 Chalfont Drive, Philadelphia PA 19154
- Martin Luther King High School – 6100 Stenton Avenue; Philadelphia, PA 19138
Though we are engaging in a virtual learning environment with all classroom textbooks available online, we recognize it is sometimes necessary for a physical textbook. If you believe your child is in need of a set of physical textbooks, please complete the following form.